What ProTendering does
ProTendering is a program that complements other purchasing systems and procurement processes in the area where most are weak. ProTendering helps you to interpret requirement documents and to automate the reading of requirements for an advanced and predefined "fail safe" evaluation model. You can control this by yourself, so you do not have to set up your own spreadsheets.
ProTendering helps you to manage lots of requirements, steer towards several "should-demands" as well as functional requirements instead of just "shall" as evaluation criteria. Thereby enabling evaluation towards TCO - Total Ownership Cost - instead of the lowest price.
ProTendering saves time and money and increases quality. It also makes the working day better and more fun for the purchaser.
The program is completely independent, so no implementations or efforts from any IT department are needed. It is not cloud-based, so it can also be used in security-rated environments.
What ProTendering is
A standalone program that complements other programs with what they lack:
- A Robot (RPA) translating demands and automated setting of requirements in the preparation phase.
- Automated loading and structuring of tenders.
What ProTendering is NOT
Another program for the whole process, with what others are already doing well:
- Communication and management with bidders and suppliers.
- Invitation and announcement of purchases / procurements.
- Making contracts available to organizations.
- Handling of call-offs and orders and invoicing.
Video about our vision and a run through of the process.
Problems that ProTendering solves
- Manual work
- Time pressure in procurements
- Lack of time for procurement projects
- Lack of capacity for performance-based evaluation
- Unclear tender documents
- The need for complex spreadsheet models
- Evaluation with the lowest price as the only selection criterion
Positive consequences of ProTendering
- Better understanding between departments as well as claimants and buyers / purchasers.
- Faster implementation
- More relevant tenders
- Openings for innovation from suppliers
- Better evaluations, based on senior purchaser’s know-how.
- Better understanding of claimants and management through clear results.