C# Developer for Business Software
ProTendering is an early stage startup, based on verfied customer needs. We are a mainly senior, experienced team with diverse backgrounds that came together to solve a specific problem.
Who are we looking for?
A highly motivated individual to join us in our quest to revolutionize the world of procurement.
We expect you to be a team player with drive, programming skills, willingness to learn and willingness to contribute.
How we work
The team applies an agile, SCRUM inspired methodology with TDD influences. We have a detailed plan for the development. We do bi-weekly sprints, code reviews and testing as in TDD. We put a lot of emphasis on code style, cleanliness and robustness.
The programming team works close together but with clear individual tasks. Each person takes responsibility for given tasks and when meeting challenges you are expected to seek guidance from the rest of the team as well as supporting others.
SKILLS & REQUIREMENTS
What we need from you
- Strong C# design and coding experience.
- Self organized and self motivated, but not afraid to ask questions. We work remotely so work hours might not always overlap.
- Strong communication skills in Swedish and/or English.
Even better if you also have one or more of;
- Experience working with agile SCRUM methodology.
- Experience with WPF and MVVM.
- Full stack developer experience.
- Reading and processing PDF documents using C#.
- Experience with Git or other source control software.